Sunday, June 7, 2009

OOO Heat is building up....

Refer to the below post I made in regard to a thread over at AionSource.

I have gone through almost all the rant and counter-rant made by anti and pro NCWest players. Obviously, players from both side fail to appreciate each other views on this Close Beta event.

My take on the Close Aion Beta is this, NCWest is seriously disappointing as far as customer service is concerned. I think for many pple in the world, playing games is still being viewed as a child thing (irregardless on the fact that games are made by geniuses who hold numberous degree, phd, diploma bla blah). I am sad to see that a beta with an outdated translation is just thrown to the gamers thinking that they will be satisfied after being made to wait for so long.

As such, the complains and rants that are being posted may be justified? Are those pro-NCWest players failing to see that they are being short changed?

On the other hand, players who makes rant may seems to have forgotten that this is a BLOODY beta. Nothing is concrete and nothing is final. I believe Ayase and Liv are doing their best and they are human too tied down by company working ethics. I guess everyone has forgotten about what Ayase has done when he was with the NC West over at Europe and the struggle he go through when he was at a time been made redundant.

The irony is this, knowing how gamers think since I have previously involve myself in building a gaming community, most of us irregardless of the rants and complains will play this wonderful game when it launch. So it is seriously a waste of breathe spitting out flames with the emotions flying high. Get a grib!

As far as I am concerned, I know I will still pay for the game and play it when it launch no matter how disappointing I feel. Nothing gonna stop me from enjoying a game.....for crying out loud, it is just a game ....(just give myself a slap in the face)

2 comments:

Rob Sanchez said...

Whoa! And I thought you stopped playing MMOs. LOLZ! AION really is something else, hope to be a part of it soon as well. Can you help me out on that one? Please? LOL!

Regarding your query on my site, let's chat! Azure has my IM.

Blackprince said...

Actually I have one extra key, I can pass to u. The next beta is 15 June.
BTW can u help me with the blog?

email me at my hotmail, I will send u the beta key. Share it with Brian so that he can have a try too. Most probably I will be playing Amos or any side that is the under dog

U got MSN or not. I hate to install any extra chatting programme.