Sunday, June 21, 2009

2nd Close Beta

I am so glad that I am finally able to play in the 2nd CBT of the MMORPG - Aion. Nothing much to add in addition to the previous review I had done during the 1st CBT. Well, it is only a Close Beta, I ain't expecting anything.

I am very contented for the fact NC West did a last minute 180" turn to enable players to try on Elyos from level 1 to 10.

To me, there is one issue which instead of being better, it become worst. The locator function is bugged. During 1st CBT, you were able to toggle as many NPC locator that you need to contact for several quest at one time. In this 2nd CBT, I find that the previous locator I placed for the NPC I need for a quest is cancelled out when I click on locate for another NPC for another quest. It is quite irritating for me as I have the habit of doing several quest concurrently and like to see the all NPC locations in one glance on the map.

Other than this slight disspointing flaw, still I enjoy the game thoroughly. The only difference is that I took so much Screenshots and took down notes for all the quests I have done. It is a painful slow process.

The quest write up will be done next week. So keep coming back to my blog to check out the latest updates. On the left side, I have put in the labels for all the quest, reviews, some guides so that you can locate the information you need.

Feel free to copy and paste the information in your forums. The only thing I would love is that you would kindly give the correct credit and link back to this blog.

Feel free to give me your comments and correction if there is any so that I can constantly improve my write ups so as to give you a better and clearer game information on our favourite MMORPG - Aion.

And O, I am noob to blog and I have no idea how to set it up properly. Would love it if anyone out there can tell me how to make this blog with a more Aion look and methods to organise my articles. I have use the default blogspot utilities to organise my articles into different lable. But I find that it is basically using google to search and they do not have a funtion to show only the headlines. Help me pls ^^v

1 comment:

C-Train said...

sounds cool!

http://c-trainsentertainmentreviews.blogspot.com/